[Previous] [Next] [Index] [Thread]

SSL testing

from jeffb@sware.com
> Sounds like you don't have a proxy configured for secure connections.
> In the Netscape Options->Network Preferences...->Proxies, you should
> have a Security Proxy configured just as you have an ordinary HTTP proxy.
Dumm, dumm, dumm error. i seem to forget everything I learned sometimes. The thing is I'm not used to proxies and I completely forgot to check the table.
Anyway, SSL can't be checked by me I don't get anything through the proxy. Schade.
I wanted to see how it works first hand.
I 'd also like to know if Netscape works just with Netscape servers or with the Apache SSL too.
Vassilis.-